Stud visits: Open from March 31st!
From March 31, 2021, the Fohlenhof in Ebbs will again be offering visits to studs and lessons in riding and driving, subject to strict compliance with safety measures. In order to meet the applicable COVID-19 hygiene standards and thus to guarantee the health of all visitors, riding students and all employees at the stud in the best possible way, the following measures must be observed without exception:
- From the moment they enter the stud there is an FFP2 mask requirement or MNS requirement for children from 6-13 years in indoor areas, e.g. stables or if the distance of 2m cannot be maintained
- The minimum distance to other people of at least 2 meters - but preferably one horse's length - must be observed at all times!
- Please use the disinfectant dispensers provided.Office for entry, check-in or registration, please only enter individually.
- Pay contactless with your card if possible.
- Registration for riding lessons as usual by phone in the office at the Fohlenhof on +43 5373/42210 or digitally at firstname.lastname@example.org. We point out that booked riding lessons can only be canceled the day before free of charge. Unfortunately, we can no longer consider cancellations on the same day of the class and therefore they will be offset or the points deducted!
- For riding students, depending on the age mentioned above, the FFP2 mask requirement or the MNS requirement apply until the riding student sits on the horse - also after getting off the horse until leaving the stud.
- Please only maintain social contacts at the stud with horses :-)
We urge you once again to follow the given measures without exception - the health of EVERYONE is still the top priority!
Office Tyrolean Haflinger Breeding Associaton
c/o Haflinger Pferdezuchtverband Tirol
31st March 2021 until 10th October 2021 open daily
MON - FRI 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Registrations for riding lessons are also possible on weekends and public holidays by telephone from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Dogs on a leash are allowed in the stud.